Sunday, October 23, 2016

Jay & Bekah

Happy anniversary to this wonderful couple :) I was there at the beginning of this relationship, and I can truly say its been so great watching their journey together. I remember being out to lunch with them and a lot of other people, and Bekah just kept inching herself closer and closer from one end of the table to the next, until she was right next to him. Their love has been magnetic from the start. I love photographing Bekah and Jay, not only because Bekah is such a great friend of mine, but because the way the show love is almost infectious. I love being able to just set up a scene for them to stand in or sit in, and then they just take it from there <3 Anyway, I'll the portraits do the rest of the talking ;)

Love you Bekah <3 Glad to see Jay completes you!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment