Sunday, July 16, 2017

Nick & Lindsey Sweet Engagement

I got to meet this adorable couple last Friday, and now I am even MORE excited to photograph their wedding in August <3 Nick and Lindsey have never had their photos taken before so I was honored to help them get comfortable in front of the camera! Lindsey's smile is so infectious so we had no trouble getting real smiles from Nick!! I don't know either of them very well, but I can tell that these two were just made for each other. There were lots of laughs during this session and so much love! Here's a collection of my favorites from the session.

*Do not screenshot, save, attempt to download these in any way. Please share whole Blog if desired!*
Thanks <3




















I love these Black and Whites too much not to share <3333















*Copyright Rebecca Knowlton Photography*



No comments:

Post a Comment