Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bustin 2 year Anniversary

I have known Rebekah for as long as I can remember. She's always been that goof-ball friend I can rely on to make me smile and laugh! This very special woman required a very special man to complete her, and Jason did just that. They are always having fun and know exactly what the other needs.
IMG_5786 - Copy-2
If you spend even just a few minutes with these two, you can tell how in love they are.
PicMonkey Collage
We headed over to Mill No.5, some really adorable spot in Downtown Lowell, to capture some really amazing images. Here are my favorites.
PicMonkey Collage2
I can't wait to take more shots of this couple as they grow closer and closer in their marriage. Nothing has been more awesome than watching one of my best friends find the love of her life. Jason and Rebekah have always held a special part in my life and I know they will continue to do so.
I love you guys. Here's to many more years of happiness and love.
PicMonkey Collage3

No comments:

Post a Comment