Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Melissa Mills

This is Melissa. She is such a free spirited, talented, and caring human.
HU8A0380-2.jpg
I asked Melissa to model for me, not only so I could build more of a portfolio, but because she is so beautiful inside and out!
I took my camera to Maudslay State Park in Newburyport to capture some great shots of Melissa.
HU8A0203
She has this FABULOUS coat to model and I almost didn't catch this shot! Sometimes the best picture come at the most random moments. Gosh was I lucky! :P

On our travels in search for a certain spot, we got a little lost, but Melissa (thankfully) is so easy going and we ended up just stopping where we were and embracing the surroundings.

I must say it was a great spot! I loved the shadows that were being cast by the trees. Sometimes perfect lighting isn't what makes a great shot.
HU8A0175
This one above was probably one of my favorites from the shoot <3 I am just a sucker for backlight.
When we finally found the Italian Rose Garden, it was worth the search. We walked for over an hour until we finally got there! (Come to find it was literally 5 minutes from where we had started....)
Anyway, here's what we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment