Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Coffey Engagement Session

Meet Brian and Victoria! This couple is planing their fairytale wedding for next year and I couldn't be more happy to be a part of it!
HU8A8794-2.jpg
Brian and Victoria are such an awesome couple. From the time I spent with them, it's so clear that they are perfect for each other. They laugh together, make fun of each other, but most of all LOVE each other. I'm so excited to see what joy life brings them.
Here are some shots from our session at Breakheart Reservation! This was my first time visiting there and I must say, I will be back for sure! Although, next time I'm bringing bug spray ;)

We had a little of a long walk to the main spot we wanted to shoot in, but we found some really cute areas along the way!

Brian did a pretty good job with the ring choice. ;)

We finally got to our destination, and boy was it worth the walk!
HU8A8853.jpg

Brian and Victoria are big Disney fans so we got a little creative.
HU8A8977.jpg
I can't wait to photograph their wedding next May (on my birthday actually!). Congratulations to this gorgeous couple.
HU8A8922.jpg
HU8A8950.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment